Monday, September 28, 2009

Secret Life Of Bees


Hi this is me Rosaleen i am Lily's nanny/stepmother . This week has been very interesting and i have just ran away from the kings nest with his chick . Oz been beaten locked up, liesed to and Oz starvin to. Lily iz alls i got and she isn't treated very well by that boy of a father. I just feel like rolling over and dying sometimes, but i cant just do that. It all started when Oz going out to vote and buy lily some new girl stuff.

I had stolen some fans from the cheech and, i ran into some white men and they tried to get in my buisness so i spitted on his shoe after his harsh words to me. They've locked me in this hospitah jail and, lily has come to rescue me. Lily has came up with this half way layed out plan to leave to Tiburon. This here night me and lily get into a lil argument and we sleplt on the opposites side oda river. I leaved and lily came looking fo meh. weheaded out to town to buy some grub and found a little restaurant on the side of the road. We got our food to go, i don't know why lily was so fascinated buy the black Mary on da honey jah .

She asked were he had purchased the honey and he said from august she stay right down the road and she makes honey and, he said she was a real nice cat. We went to the house, and lily started to tell a few white lies on how ised been beaten , and they were a little suspicus but they let us stay. until next time- rosaleen.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you, really got into the character like how she would act or say;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ceara!
    I liked the way you made it like a biography, it really made you get a view on what the character saw when she saw herself. Awesome descriptiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you captured Rosaleen's character by writing the way Rosaleen would say or write things. I liked how you described everything that was happening.

    ReplyDelete