Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Nail Incident Ceara Harris
“I’m clipping my nails as I do every night before dinner when my sister comes in the door with the baby, I’m on the last nail when I finish I will get up. “Hey sis, hi baby hello hello.”
“Well she doesn’t like me.”
“Yes she does she’s just tired” ok then”
When I came out from under the house from eating I was stopped by my sister.”
“Will you watch the baby because me and mom want to go out tonight?”
“Well I guess, but don’t think I will have fun watching the little flibbertigibbet thing.”
“Thanks”
“Yeah you better hope she cooperates for your sake.”
“Ok your done lets go take a bath now.”
“No more play”
“No let’s take your clothes off and get in the bath”
“I will let you play with some toys in the bath”
“Well I’m thinking maybe I shouldn’t clip her nails because it can turn ugly.”
“Well sit down I’m going to go get the clippers.”
“Let’s wash up so I can clip your nails”
“No”
“Yes they’ are dirty”
“Why are you screaming I haven’t even touched you?”
“Clip stops moving before you get it. I
I grab her throat as if i’m holding on to the back of a car going 100 mph on the free way I thought I could cajole her into getting her nails clipped but it didn’t work that way no. I held her head under water until the lifeless carcass stopped shaking. Then I clipped away.”
Her sister walked in the bathroom “Oh I forgot my …… oh my gosh! “What happened here?
“I just sat there and stared”
“She wouldn’t cooperate so I had to kill her and use my nail clippers as a panacea for her nails.”
“I told mom this was a bad idea to ask you to watch my baby.”
“Then why did you ask me to watch her then.”
“I’m calling the police I cant believe you would do something like this I thought I could trust you and you betrayed me. “
“You’re not calling anyone ok I’m sorry you just cant do that.”
“Please stop I don’t want to have to kill you to.”
“Mom my sister yelled.”
“I guess ill have to do you like the baby huh?”
“You killed my child and now you want to kill me how low down can you get.”
“Don’t try to make me have any kind of pity on you I will just solve the problem by killing you to.”
“Bang bang bang I shot her then my self.”
Link to zine:http://students.hthma.hightechhigh.org/~charris/1%20and%202%20zine.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment