Monday, April 26, 2010

Talking these ideas out

The family member i talked to was my mother. I started of by telling her how harmful are food can be that we buy in the stores, and i also told her how the cow owners would do any thing they could to make the cows stand up so they could slotter them. They will roll them over with machines and lots of other horrible things.My moms reaction to this was she did'nt know any thing about this and she thought twice about eating meat. The thing that struck me the most was when your food says all natural it can just be one ingredient that's all natural. i agree and disagree with these concepts. I agree because i at meat. I disagree because i don't want animals being treated wrong. I can apply these things to the real world by letting people who don't know aware of whats going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment