Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Art Eletric

Project description

The project was to use a box to show a character trait. You had to use at least five lights,you also needed an extra flair for example makes your box move, and a working button or switch to trigger all your lights and or motor.

Process

For my box i picked the word joy ! I used this word because it let me have freedom to work with my box. The way i represented this word was to add things that people liked and be happy and free with the box. My lights were set up in series circuit two row wired all inside of my box.I also have a button on my box and it turns on all my lights .

I made a battery holder out of Popsicle sticks, and i hot glued the ends of the wires to the battery so that the button would be able to activate all the lights. Then i connected some wires to the battery so that it would light my box up.


Recap/reflection



When I got my drafts peer edited it helped me understand what i was doing wrong

Some times it messed up my thought of thinking

I learned a lot of new things while doing this project. I learned how to set up parallel, and series circuits, strip wire, and a lot more.



I would pick a different trait to portray, because somethings didn't work out how i planned they would go.





No comments:

Post a Comment