Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero project reflection

how does a hero become a hero?

A hero becomes a hero by doing something you cant do or by . Doing something they don't have to do and they do it any way also putting that person before there self at all time even when they cant or shouldn't.

What was the Hero in My Eyes project?


In this project you had to pick someone who you looked at as a hero . You had to write a paper why they were a hero and what they did to become your hero (heroic moment). You also had to bring in a picture of your hero.


What steps did you take to get to the final product?

The steps i took to get to the final product were writing lots of different papers. The peer editing helped me allot. I also had to get help from the teacher and some class mates i needed them to read my paper and show me where i could improve more.

What did you learn? What challenges did you encounter? What would you do the same or different? How will this help you later?


I learned that my mother was my real hero all along and that hers are not just fictional. I went through alot of challenges because the first time i wrote my whole paper wrong and i had to do it all over. The thing that i would do the same is pick my mom as my hero.This will help me later because now i will always know my mom is my hero.


Pick one of the six HOMs (Habits of Mind) and describe how you used it in this project. The six HOMs are: Innovation, Wonder, Ownership, Mindfulness, Perspective, and Evidence.


The thing i think i used in my paper is evdience because i showed lots of evidence on how and why my mom is a hero .



Link to the blog post where you posted your final hero character sketch. Make sure it is a working link.


http://ceeceebolo.blogspot.com/2009/11/normal-0-false-false-false.html








No comments:

Post a Comment