Monday, November 2, 2009

Literary device blog


Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting. " Is this really happening am i going to the coolest guy in school to ask about the dance on Friday? " Here it goes , hey Seth i was wondering if you would like to go to the dace with me ?" "I'm not sure ill see whats going on with my schedule and i will get back to you on that." I hope he will say yes well maybe not because i have scratches all over my body so he thinks i am an ugly person. Well every since mom died things haven't been the same. Dad has been beating me , but don't get me wrong it hurts but that's the only way he can get his anger out. Its just like a bee getting nectar from a flower he just has to have it.He yells ,he screams he curses ,he does it all i just sit and take it because he says it because of my mother yea its crazy i know. Peter piper pickles .I just don't know what to do about this. "Well here it goes again " do you have an answer for me ??? " oh yea of course i would love to go with you."yeah" I am so happy see you on Friday .

1 comment:

  1. nice story
    i like when it said course i would love to go with you thats really nice when you ask someone that.
    nice job:D

    ReplyDelete